On any given week in the college football season, you have a large selection of games available for wagering. It is impossible to bet on them all, though, which is why we like to narrow things down a little each week. I like to focus on the Power 5 conferences, as that is where the playoff teams are going to come from. With that in mind, we are going through the schedule and picking the best games for NCAAF betting enthusiasts featuring a team from each of those conferences. Without further ado, let’s get into the 2018 NCAA Football Week 3.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.