After dropping to eight wins in 2014 because of their Swiss cheese-like defense, the Texas A&M Aggies dedicated their offseason toward shoring up their defense in an effort to get back to being the legitimate national title contender they were in each of the previous two seasons for relief of their College Football betting fans. Conversely, the Arizona State Sun Devils are looking to take the net step in their evolution after reaching the coveted double-digit win mark under head coach Todd Graham in each of the last two seasons. Can the ‘hold it down’ at home and beat a Sun Devils team that has big plans this season or will the Aggies’ defense go belly up again, starting in this opener? Let’s find out!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.