With a record of winning at least 10 games in each of their last 7 seven seasons, coach Nick Saban and the Alabama Crimson Tide enter the 2015 season with high hopes of continuing to impress in the college football odds. The 2014 season brought mixed feeling to the fans, as the Tide started their year on a meddling form, but finished quite strongly to win the SEC West and SEC Conference titles. Things, however, didn’t end well for the Tide, who lost to Ohio State—the eventual national champs—in the Sugar Bowl. After such a season, what then can College Football betting fans expect from the Tide in the new season? Let’s find out by checking the preview prepared for you below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams
- 5 Betting Reasons Why Alabama Could Disappoint in the Upcoming NCAAF Season
- Top 20 NCAAF Teams Betting Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 10-15 Teams
- NCAAF Week 1 ATS Picks for The 2021 Regular Season
- NCAAF 2021 Win/Loss Total Betting Prediction
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Week 1 Betting Predictions