When you are a highly successful coach like Nick Saban, boasting of a remarkable 177-59-1 professional career record and being highly regarded as The Most Powerful Coach in Sports by a respected organization like Forbes, then your blessing also becomes your curse, with everyone always expecting you to perform highly. NCAAF betting season, questions begin to surround the teams tagged as favorites, and one of them is the Crimson Tide. Although the 2015 Alabama team comes with a shaken-up roster and a few changes in the coaching realms, the expectations remain the same for the Crimson Tide faithfuls—a strong season that will end with a win in college football odds to win the 2016 CFP National Championship. At the very worst, a Major Bowl would be excusable. Anything less than the above would be considered a total failure for Saban. Will the 9-year Alabama coach (entering his 10th year) live up to the expectations as he’s often done, or will the pressure prove too much for him to handle? Read on as we break down the answer to that question in the section below:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.