If you’re ready for some online college football picks, then you’re in luck! The Auburn Tigers enter the 2016 regular season looking to bounce back from one of their most underachieving campaigns in recent memory. The Arkansas Razorbacks are looking to continue their improvement under head coach Bret Bielema despite losing several key players from last season’s overachieving squad. Now, let’s find out which team will cover the online college football odds when the two playoff hopefuls square off in an intriguing Week 8 SEC showdown.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.