The Auburn Tigers face their toughest test of the season when they take on the Kansas State Wildcats this week, in a matchup of top ranked teams. The Tigers, who came close to winning the national championship last season, are determined to play their way back into the championship game, and based on the current college football betting lines, things are on their favor, at least for this coming match. So far this season, they are 2-0 ATS, and 13-0 ATS in their last 13 games. Kansas State is going to be going for what will be one of the biggest upsets in school history when they host the Tigers on Thursday, so far this year; they are 0-2 ATS, and 0-3 in their last three home games.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.