IT’S GAME WEEK! No. 20 #KStateFB hosts No. 5 Auburn on Thursday at 6:30 pm in BSFS! http://t.co/9TpKiALstc pic.twitter.com/gYtTukrRpF — K-State Athletics (@kstatesports) September 15, 2014
In its first real test of 2014, one of last year’s BCS Championship participants, Auburn, travels to Manhattan, Kansas to take on Kansas State in a great college football odds match up. Auburn has been nothing short of spectacular so far this season when beating San Jose State 59 to 13 and Arkansas 45 to 21. The Tigers are 2 and 0 ATS, but Kansas State on their home field could pose a problem for one of the favorites to garner a spot in the College Football Playoff.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.