If you watched Baylor take on Michigan State in the 2015 Cotton Bowl, then you know that the Bears had plenty of talent on the offensive side of the ball. However, you also saw Michigan State whittle away at Baylor’s lead in the fourth quarter and ultimately overwhelm the Baylor defense – and take the victory. If online college football betting fans expects Baylor to get through TCU (and the rest of the Big 12), the defense has to be better.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.