The Oregon State Beavers will look to cover the spread as huge home underdogs in their Week 4 match up against a Stanford Cardinal team that just pulled off one of the biggest upsets of the young 2015 college football betting regular season. Now, the Beavers will look to pull off their own upset in Week 4 and bring home the bacon for college football bettors that like them this weekend. Now, let’s find out if Oregon State can bring home the bacon against a Stanford team that just entered the national Top 25 by beating the Trojans on Saturday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.