Week 3 of the 2015 NCAA football betting season came and went, and the magic of teams like Ole Miss and BYU paying us on ATS lines is quickly faded. It now feels far less fun to ruminate over what may or may have not happened, and much more business-oriented to focus on the potential profits that lie in this week’s NCAA Football odds. So without having to digress into too much chatter, let’s get down to business and check out what ATS lines are likely to pay us well in Week 4.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.