Week 4 of the 2014 college football season was another wild one, filled with upsets and close calls for some of the best teams in college football. The biggest upset this week was the unranked Mississippi State Bulldogs defeating the 8th ranked LSU Tigers at Death Valley, which was something very few college football betting fans saw coming. The 18th ranked Missouri Tigers also fell at home to unranked Indiana, making them the second SEC team to lose to an unranked opponent at home this week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.