The Baylor Bears and the TCU Horned Frogs are in a class of their own in the Big 12 title race, making them the obvious college football odds favorites to clinch the conference championship. But as you all probably know, betting on the chalk rarely comes with much value as going for underdogs and dark horses. In our quest to find good alternatives to the Bears and Frogs in the Big 12 title race, a good number of teams came up, including the Oklahoma Sooners, Oklahoma State Cowboys, Texas Longhorns and West Virginia Mountaineers. But of the above options, the Sooners look to offer the best dark horse winning chances in College Football odds, based on the following reasons.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Georgia Bulldogs Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- College Football Picks To Make the 4-Team Playoff
- NCAAF Notre Dame Fighting Irish Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- Four Options to Make Money Betting on College Football Underdogs
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams