If you are reading this, then you must have probably seen the earlier article where we talked about our expected best Big Ten teams in 2015, complete with NCAAF betting predictions of their prospected records at the end of the season. If you haven’t seen that first article, well, I trust that you can find your way through this site to locate it, or better yet, just ask any of our staff who’ll be more than glad to show you around. Having talked about the best, this article will be focusing on the teams we expect to be among the worst performers in the Big 10 in 2015. I know it’s a hard pill to swallow reading about the team you support being listed here, but someone’s got to do it. So it is with grave reluctance–and also unfathomable glee–that I present this list of Big Ten teams that are likely to disappoint in the 2015 season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.