The ninth week of College football betting odds featured plenty of excitement and drama, but none of them topped the much-talked about finish between Miami and Duke, where a series of botched calls by officials greatly changed the games result. Of course, officiating is an extremely difficult job, but with the life of players, coaches, programs and fans heavily relying on game calls, there is no doubt that these dependent populace gets the best of calls in order to achieve the fairest results in the field and betting lines, for that matter.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.