The rate at which the 2015 College Football lines are producing top-team upsets is quite alarming, if not scaring to some college football betting enthusiasts. But then again, that’s just the nature of this business—you win some and lose some. And given that different games are influenced by different factors, some of which are unpredictable even to the best of analysts or even computer programs, no one can ever be 100% right every time. That said, I’m really high on these Week 5 college football SU picks, so I welcome you to share into my confidence…
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.