One of the oldest rivalries in the SEC East is set to be rekindled this coming weekend, with the Tennessee Volunteers set to do battle between the hedges against the Georgia Bulldogs. In fairness, the rivalry has not been what it once was since the whole Lane Kiffin fiasco in Tennessee, but despite the long college football odds on Tennessee’s side, there are those who believe that the Volunteers are better than their 2-1 record might suggest.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.