The California Golden Bears will look to air it out wile the Air Force Falcons try to pound and ground their way to victory when the two teams square off in the 2015 Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl in Fort Worth, Texas on Tuesday, December 29 at 2:00 PM ET. The teams are meeting for the first time since the 2007 Armed Forces Bowl, when the Golden Bears roared back from a 21-point deficit to record a thrilling 42-36 victory. Now let’s find out who’s going to win and cash in on this NCAA football betting bout!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.