Okay college football betting enthusiasts, by now you probably know that the upcoming 2014 season represents arguably the biggest change in college football history, thanks to the new four-team playoff format to decide the national champion. What you may not know however, is how this system will work and which teams stand the best chances of actually getting in – and winning it all. Thankfully, that’s where I come in. This expert analysis on the upcoming season and its new playoff format will give you the insight you’ll need in order to make a series of informed collegiate gridiron picks all season long.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.