Ok, it’s time for some college football betting predictions. With Week 8’s games marked off our calendars, it is time to assess how the playoff race is shaping up in various divisions. Most notably, Baylor’s 41-27 loss to West Virginia and Florida State’ 31-27 win over Notre Dame mean last week’s list of six undefeated teams has been trimmed down to four (Mississippi State, Florida State, Ole Miss and Marshall). Meanwhile, there has been a rumble in the Big 12 jungle following the (unexpected) losses by the Oklahoma Sooners (who were clawed 31-30 by the Wildcats) and the already mentioned loss by the Baylor Bears. In that regard, Kansas State has emerged as a new favorite for to win the Big 12 conference. As the league’s 18 one-loss teams and four undefeated teams go into the remaining fixtures of the 2014-15 season, the competition is bound to get stiffer in all the Power 5 conferences as the teams battle to out muscle each other for superiority. Below is a look at the results from Week 8 that have the utmost implication on the Playoff race.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.