The 11th-ranked Colorado Buffaloes will look to avoid the ‘upset’ at the hands of the 13th-ranked Oklahoma State Cowboys when the two teams take to the gridiron for their in the Valero Alamo Bowl. The annual postseason matchup will get underway on Thursday, Dec. 29 at 9:00 PM ET, live from the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas and will air live on ESPN. Now, let’s find out if Colorado can get the win or cover the college football betting line as a 3-point favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.