College football and its value-packed betting opportunities are in the spotlight as the fourth-ranked Washington Huskies look to pull off the huge upset over the top-ranked Alabama Crimson Tide when the two championship-hopeful teams meet in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl. This annual classic will get underway on Saturday, Dec. 31 at 3:00 PM ET at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta while airing live on ESPN. Now, let’s find out if the Huskies can pull off the upset as huge 14.5-point underdogs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.