J.T. Barrett and the Ohio State Buckeyes might be the third-ranked team in college football, but they’re favored to beat Deshaun Watson and the second-ranked Clemson Tigers when the two championship-hopefuls teams square off in the PlayStation Fiesta Bowl on Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 7:00 PM ET. The third-ranked Buckeyes are surprising 3-point favorites to beat the second-ranked Tigers. The two title-hopefuls will battle at the University of Phoenix Stadium. Now, let’s find out if the Buckeyes can get the win and cover when this game goes down live from University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona while airing live on ESPN.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.