It’s almost time to crank up the volume on your favorite college fight song and don the colors of your team. The 2016 college football season is right around the corner, just as we were all about to pass out from football withdrawal. The Week 1 online college football spreads are already up, and that means we can start to break down some of the big games from the opening week. We have already posted a piece about a trio of the best picks for Week 1, but for this piece, I want to look at some of the bigger games. There are plenty of those in the opening week of the season, as teams are out to impress the Playoff Committee early on. Remember, there is a good chance that these spreads will change over the next couple of weeks, so keep checking back for updated odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.