If you’re looking to get your 2016 NCAA college football wagering campaign off to a positive start, then you’re in luck! While the official start of the regular season may still be months away from getting underway, collegiate gridiron gaming aficionados everywhere will be well-armed with valuable betting information thanks to the expert insight you’re about to get on a handful of Week 1 regular season matchups. Odds for several Week 1 matchups were released less than 24 hours ago, so let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.