We already are into Week 8 of the college football season, meaning some teams will be two-thirds of the way through their regular-season slate. Yet not much has changed at the top as defending national champion Alabama remains No. 1 in the country, just like it was in the beginning of the season. The big move in this week’s new Associated Press college football poll was Michigan rising to No. 3, right behind No. 2 Ohio State, to give the Big Ten rivals their best combined ranking since the 2006 season, when they played the only 1-vs.- 2 game in the series. Ohio State and Michigan are marching toward a regular-season finale on Nov. 26 that could rank among the biggest games in the history of the storied rivalry. But that’s for later. Here are three games I like this week in the college football odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.