Great news for College Football betting aficionados. The 2015-16 bowl season will be the biggest yet, with 80 teams playing in 41 games after the close of conference championship Saturday. Several weeks ago the NCAA announced that they have approved two new bowl games for the 2015–16 season, bringing the total number of games set to play this year to 41. The additional college bowl games are an unnamed game set in Tuscon, Ariz., and will feature teams from the Mountain West and Conference USA. The second added game for the coming season has been named “AutoNation Cure Bowl” and will feature members of the American Athletic Conference and the Sun Belt.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.