Looking for the definition of unfairness in the college football betting odds? Here’s one for you… Bad enough as it is that beating highly-ranked teams like Ohio State, TCU and Baylor is not going to be easy this year, the Bucks, Frogs and Bears are among the teams with the softest NCAAF schedules in 2015. Fortunately for bettors, this is good news, as it means that there will be a lot of value for such teams in the betting boards, particularly in the College Football betting odds for lines like SU, ATS, Game Totals and Team Season Win Totals. So rather than wasting our time on bemoaning the unfortunate fate of the soft opponents that will have to contend against the strong ranked teams, let’s make better use of our time by quickly checking out the easy schedules and the potential benefits to bettors in the college football lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.