Over the last couple of years, neutral site college football games have increasingly become popular in the College betting odds, mainly because they help the institutions and companies involved to rack up tons of profits. For some fans, the thrill of visiting new venues or playing at a ground where both teams have a fair chance of fighting (minus the usual home vs. away advantage) is a good thing. For others, however, most neutral games come with extra costs for the fans, which often make it difficult to travel to the game sites. Still, with college football being the much-loved sport that it is, the neutral sites are often filled to capacity with fans, negating the complaints about the extra costs, forcing the grumbles to be swept under the carpet rather than being aired out in the public.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.