As the new season draws near, everyone is curious to know who will win the college football title next season. The fans are excited, bettors are placing their wagers on the early College Football betting odds and the media is loudmouthed, more than ever before. The Pro draft took place a couple of months ago and teams lost their best players to the NFL,but such is life in college football and institutions know this very well. Owing to their recent successes or projected bright futures, a number of teams have been placed on the NCAAF betting lines as favorites to succeed in their divisions, conferences and the National title race, but how true are these predictions? On that, we will have to wait till the end of the season to know who was right and who was wrong. But as a general bottom line, the fact is that not all the teams that have been placed as favorites will actually live to expectations. For example, who would have known that the likes of Oklahoma and South Carolina would take a dip, while TCU and Mississippi State would soar? Yep, the 2015 season will probably be no different, and here are our top candidates for disappointments.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams
- 5 Betting Reasons Why Alabama Could Disappoint in the Upcoming NCAAF Season