Even though Florida’s chances of winning the SEC East are slim, they can still secure a Big 6 Bowl bid. The Gators face a reeling Missouri Tigers squad on Saturday, Nov. 16th. Will Florida continue dominating their SEC rivals not named LSU or Georgia? Will Mizzou raise their sunk ship? See below for the latest College Football odds, a preview, and a free pick for Florida vs Missouri!
Florida vs Missouri 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds & Game Info
- When: Saturday, Nov. 16 at 12:00 pm ET
- Where: Memorial Stadium/Farout Field, Columbia, MO
- TV: CBS
- ATS Odds: Florida -7
Why Florida Gators are a good bet -21?
Although the Week 10 loss to Georgia stung, the Florida Gators bounced back in a huge way in Week 11. The Gators dominated the Vanderbilt Commodores 56-0. Florida offered 26 ½ points as the home favorite. They took no prisoners. With only 2 games left in the regular season, the Florida Gators want to impress the Selection Committee enough to play on New Year’s Day. Florida will look to beat Mizzou by at least 35 points on Saturday.
- Total Yards: 419.8
- Passing Yards: 288.5
- Rushing Yards: 131.3
- Points Scored: 33.3
- Total Yards: 311.3
- Passing Yards: 191.9
- Rushing Yards: 119.4
- Points Allowed: 15
Why Missouri Tigers are a good bet +21?
Missouri had been on a 5-game winning streak before losing 14-21 to Vanderbilt. Since the loss, the Tigers have struggled. They showed signs in their last game, though, of getting back on track. Even though the Georgia Bulldogs beat them 27-0, Missouri held Georgia to less than 30 points. If Mizzou can build off that good effort, they can keep it close against Florida.
- Total Yards: 402.9
- Passing Yards: 233.4
- Rushing Yards: 169.4
- Points Scored: 28.2
- Total Yards: 287.8
- Passing Yards: 147.7
- Rushing Yards: 140.1
- Points Allowed: 19.1
College Football Week 12 Betting Trends for Florida vs Missouri
- Gators are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 conference games
- Florida is 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games on field turf
- The total went OVER in 4 of Florida’s last 5 games played in November
- Tigers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 conference games
- Missouri is 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games overall
- The total went UNDER in 7 of Missouri’s last 8 games
Florida vs Missouri Final Betting Analysis
Missouri is a mess. The Tigers have lost their last three games: 14-21 against Vanderbilt, 7-29 versus Kentucky, and 0-27 in Athens versus Georgia. Notably, all 3 losses were on the road. Missouri does return home to host Florida on Nov. 16.
Although returning home should boost Mizzou, they aren’t as good as the Gators. Florida feels they let a huge opportunity against Georgia slip away from them. Because of that, the Gators are on a mission to dominate any team they face from now until the end of the season. That includes beating Missouri by more than 21 points. The Gators post another impressive victory.
College Football Week 12 Free Pick: Florida -21
More College Football Week 12 Betting News
- New Mexico vs Boise State 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds & Prediction
- Arizona vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Oklahoma vs Baylor 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Georgia vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines & Game Preview
- West Virginia vs Kansas State 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds & Pick
- Wake Forest vs Clemson 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Memphis vs Houston 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- LSU vs Ole Miss 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Ohio State vs Rutgers 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Expert Prediction
- Michigan State vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines & Analysis
- Cincinnati vs USF 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Game Info
- Wisconsin vs Nebraska 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Minnesota vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2019 College Football Week 12 Over/Under Betting Picks