Betting on the Seminoles over the past few years has been safe and profitable business in the NCAA Football betting lines, given they have been consistent winners. As defending champions of an epic season 2013, bettors were high on their college betting odds as they entered the 2014 season, their fifth year under the leadership of Jimbo Fisher. Seemingly picking up from where they left off in 2013, they ended the 2014 regular season as the only unbeaten team from a power conference, being crowned the division champions in the ACC Atlantic Division for the sixth time. From the ACC title game win over Georgia Tech, they marched on to the inaugural college football playoffs. It was in the NCAAF National Semifinals that they lost to Oregon in the Rose Bowl, ending a remarkable 29-game winning streak, with their season tallying at 13-1 mark. So what’s next for FSU and Fisher in the 2015 NCAA Football season?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.