The college football betting calendar for Week 4 features an interesting battle between two undefeated teams: The Florida Gators and the Alabama Crimson Tide. The Gators opened the season against Idaho in a game ruled as no contest after being suspended for inclement weather. The following weeks the team took down Eastern Michigan (65-0) and league rival Kentucky (36-30, 3 OT), both at home.Meanwhile the Crimson Tide opened the 2014 season in Atlanta with a 33-23 win over West Virginia, and then had an easier time of it in routs of visiting Florida Atlantic (41-0) and Southern Miss (52-12).
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.