This coming weekend, an exciting clash is anticipated at the Memorial Stadium, Columbia as the No. 23 Missouri Tigers host the No. 13 Georgia Bulldogs in one of the top matches heading to Week 7. As the NCAA Football odds indicate, fans can expect a close game with a tight score. Both teams have gotten off to an impressive start to the season and will enter the game with the SEC’s East Division title in their minds. While the Missouri Tigers are boasting of a 4-1, 1-0 SEC record, the Bulldogs trail them at 4-1, 2-1 SEC record. This Saturday, Oct. 11, the Bulldogs will be on the road to challenge the Tigers and both teams will be keen on bettering their records. The match is to kickoff at 12:00 PM ET will be aired live on CBS TV. This game has added importance for both teams, as the winner will have an added advantage in the already crowded division standings. More importantly, the win will boost the players’ morale as the teams head to the second half of the 2014 season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.