The opening weekend of the 2016 college football season is less than 100 days away and it’s arguably the best first weekend of matchups in many, many years. And one of those terrific non-conference showdowns features Georgia of the SEC and North Carolina of the ACC. Both surely will be ranked in the Top 25 when the polls are released and play Sept. 3 in Atlanta in the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game. The kickoff is at 5:30 p.m. ET and will be televised by ESPN. The Dawgs are 3.5-point favorites in the College football lines. There is no total released yet.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.