The college football offseason always feels a little too long, but we are now just a couple of months away from the start of what should be another great year. In the weeks leading up to the Week 1 kick-off, we will have all manner of different articles and predictions to help you get ready for the madness that is sure to follow. Today, we are going to take a look at the opening week of the 2017 NCAAF season by looking at some of the top games on tap. With the introduction of the playoff system, the days of starting the season with games against punching bag opponents are gone, which means we have some excellent games to wager on in Week 1. Let’s take a quick look at some of the best NCAAF betting games that are going to be available.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.