The college football offseason always feels a little too long, but we are now just a couple of months away from the start of what should be another great year. In the weeks leading up to the Week 1 kick-off, we will have all manner of different articles and predictions to help you get ready for the madness that is sure to follow.Today, we are going to take a look at the opening week of the 2017 NCAAF season by looking at some of the top games on tap. With the introduction of the playoff system, the days of starting the season with games against punching bag opponents are gone, which means we have some excellent games to wager on in Week 1. Let’s take a quick look at some of the best NCAAF betting games that are going to be available.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams