The Houston Cougars and Florida State Seminoles will both look to pick up the season-ending ‘W’ when they square off in the 2015 Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl on Dec. 31 at 12:00 PM ET, live from the Georgia Dome in Atlanta. The Cougars want to reach the 13-win mark for the second time in school history while the Seminoles try to help their senior class become the first in FBS history to win 50 games in a four-year span. Now college football online odds fans, let’s find out who’s going to strike pay dirt!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.