If you’re a college football betting enthusiast that wants to get off to a good start over the first three weeks of each and every season, then you need to know that early season college football betting is a bit different from the betting opportunities that take place thereafter. You see, over the first three weeks of the college football season, there are a ton of matchups that feature elite Division-I programs squaring off against their far smaller – and lesser talented – lower division or mid-major counterparts. While these matchups often produce some insane point spreads that often reach four and five touchdowns, you should know that there are a few methods you can use to help increase your chances of cashing in on the crazy odds you often see over the first three weeks of the season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.