Stretching back to the end of last season, the Indiana Hoosiers are riding on a four-game winning streak in the NCAA football betting odds, which is notably the longest streak in the school’s football history since 1993. Their flawless 3-0 (0-0 Big Ten) record so far this season also makes them one of three teams in the Big Ten East teams that are yet to be undefeated (the other teams being the highly-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes and Michigan State Spartans). Saturday’s meeting between the Hoosiers and the Wake Forest Demon Deacons will thus be an opportunity for Indiana to stay unbeaten, as they also look to break into the top-25 in the nation for the first time in like forever. Can the Hoosiers down the Demon Deacons (2-1, 0-1 ACC) in this Week 4 game, or will Wake Forest hold steady at home for a third win of the season? Read on, as we break it all down for you.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.