Saturday, October 4, 12:00 PM, Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, OklahomaIowa State has a 1-3 record with their only win being a three-point win against Iowa. The Cyclones’ last game was a 49-28 loss to Baylor. Sam B. Richardson has become one of the more accurate quarterbacks in the game as he has a 68% completing rate. However, he has three interceptions to go with his three touchdowns. He is also tied with Aaron Wimberly for having 119 rushing yards. Oklahoma State has a 3-1 record with their only loss being by six points to the top-ranked Florida State Seminoles in a neutral site. The Cowboys started their Big 12 slate with a 45-35 win over Texas Tech. Quarterback Daxx Garman is hoping to be a dark horse candidate for the Heisman Trophy as he has 929 passing yards and eight touchdowns. However, his two interceptions may hurt his chances. The entire team has 687 rushing yards as well.
The Iowa State Cyclones have been a huge disappointment from a football betting perspective. They have lost both of their Big 12 games so far this season and have been outscored by opponents 132-90. They are also are last in the league with an average of just 104 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile Oklahoma State lost its season opener to the Seminoles, but also has been holding onto a spot near the bottom of the national polls.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.