The No.1 Florida State Seminoles celebrated another victory on Week 7 of the college football season. The 38-20 road win over Syracuse on last Saturday extended their winning streak to 22-games and cemented the 6-0 Seminoles as the top program in the nation. FSU has been a college football betting favorite on each of the seven games they’ve played this season and continues as the number one pick to get to the Championship game, but while they continue focused on their winning plan, off the field, a series of allegations and accusations are hitting the team, specially one key player: Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback Jameis Winston.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.