- Game: Kansas State Wildcats vs. TCU Horned Frogs
- Venue: Amon Carter Stadium (Fort Worth, Texas)
- Date: Saturday, November 08, 2014
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: FOX
The way things have been going this season, there is a very good chance that all 4 teams that make it into the college football playoffs will have at least one loss. That gives hope to those who are currently on the outside looking in. There are plenty of NCAA Week 11 odds to choose from, but pair of those teams hook up this weekend, with #9 Kansas State heading to #9 TCU to take part in what basically boils down to an elimination game. Things could actually be a little different for TCU had they not imploded over a span of 11 minutes against the Baylor Bears. That was a game in which they appeared to be cruising to victory, only to give up 24 points in that time frame, falling to a 58-61 loss in the process. If they do end up being on the outside looking in when the final polls are released, they will look at that game and understand why. If you put that game aside, you are looking at a team that has one of the most potent offenses in football. They can hurt you in a variety of ways, and they simply don’t take their foot off the gas at any point. The Horned Frogs are coming off a very good 31-30 win over the West Virginia Mountaineers, and that is sure to give them some real confidence heading into this one. The Kansas State Wildcats are another team with only 1 loss to speak of. That came against a very good Auburn team, but they have recovered well from that and have reeled off 4 straight wins in the process. The Wildcats are unlikely to be intimidated by TCU, which means we can expect a close fought match-up that might be just too tough to call.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.