Saturday, Oct. 4, 3:30 PM, Vaught-Hemingway Stadium at Hollingsworth Field, Oxford, MississippiInterestingly, Ole Miss brags of arguably the best defense in the conference while Alabama has a highly-rated offense. For bettors, the game therefore makes up for a very exciting matchup with high stakes. So, what does each of the teams offer to their respective supporters? Game Preview Coming off a bye week, after thrashing Florida 42-21, means that Alabama has had enough rest and is fresh for Saturday’s game. In the 4-0 win against the Florida Gators, QB Blake Sims outstandingly threw 445 yards and the Crimson Tide will be expecting another uplifting performance from him. Meanwhile, the Ole Miss Rebels had a great weekend beating Memphis Tigers 24-3, so they will be very psyched up to get another win. As usual, QB Bo Wallace was very instrumental. Speaking about Wallace’s potential, Alabama coach Nick Saban acknowledged that “His ability to execute his position based on his experience probably minimizes a lot of bad plays—which makes them much more effective, makes him much more effective.” However, it remains to be seen how he will perform against the Crimson Tide who are reportedly well-prepared for Wallace’s exploits. Betting Analysis: Tactics vs. Individual Brilliance Betting-wise, the Rebels have covered the spread in six of their last nine games against the Alabama, but dropped 10 in a row with the record stretching back to 2004. Comparably, Alabama is 1-5 ATS in its last six games, 1-4 ATS in its last five games on the road and 19-2 SU in its last 21 games. On the flip side, the Rebels are 5-0 ATS and SU in their last five games, and 6-2 ATS in their last 8 home games. Based on these numbers, the Rebels are quite formidable at home whereas Alabama is not that strong when playing on the road. This good home record, combined with their imposing defense and brilliance of players like safety Cody Prewitt, favors those betting on the Rebels. Game Odds: ALABAMA: -4½-110, OV 52 ½ -110, ML -210 MISSISSIPPI: +4½-110, UN 52 ½ -110, ML +180 However, the recent tactical and individual improvements by Team Alabama may prove more important in winning the game. The Crimson Tide have greatly improved their defensive unit and are consistently getting better at protecting the ball. Furthermore, the offensive partnership of QB Blake Sims and WR Amari Cooper has been ripping many teams apart. An average of 335.8 passing yards per game is proof of Alabama’s deadly offense. Prediction Ole Miss will get off the blocks quickly and settle faster in the game. However, as the game progresses and settles more, the Crimson Tide will take control of the match. Then, with their lethal attack, Alabama will dominate the game, cover the college football spread and see it off to an invaluable 5-0 record.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Kentucky vs Penn State 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Expert Pick
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Iowa 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Preview
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.