The Texas Longhorns have clearly been rejuvenated by new starting quarterback Jerron Heard. Now, NCAA Football betting fans everywhere need to know if Texas’ exciting dual-threat signal-caller can lead the Longhorns to the upset win over Big 12 rival Oklahoma State when the two football factories square off in their conference opener on Saturday. Let’s find out.
62 percent of the betting public likes Oklahoma State to cover the spread as near touchdown favorites despite being on the road, but I’m not so sure the Cowboys aren’t ripe for an upset loss here.Not only will Texas be playing in front of their home fan base, but the Longhorns suddenly look very explosive on offense , having scored at least 42 points in each of their last two games. I’m really not sure that Oklahoma State has an elite defense, seeing as how they’ve played three mid-level kinds of programs to start the season. While Texas is just 2-5 ATS in their last seven home games, Oklahoma State has compiled an identical 2-5 ATS mark in their last seven conference games and their last seven road games. While the Cowboys have gone 4-0 ATS in their last four road dates against Texas, I’m going against the betting public on this one. 67 percent of the betting public likes the Over, but I like the Under to narrowly play out in this contest. The Under is 4-0-1 in the last five meetings between these rivals when they meet in Texas and 3-1-1 in the last five meetings overall. The Picks: Texas +5 Points/Under 60.5 Total Points
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.