This weekend will be a buzz with various sportsbetting events across the boards, but for football aficionados like you and me, it’s all about getting paid in the college football odds, as the first week of 2015-16 NCAAF season gets underway. In this article, our focus is going to be on previewing the season-opening Saturday clash between the Louisiana Monroe Warhawks and the Georgia Bulldogs, slated to take place in Georgia. Looking to for the best picks in this game? Worry not, as we have all that, and much more, in the NCAA football betting analysis prepared below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.