Before the college football season began, there were many who thought that Auburn were a shoe-in to become one of the teams making it into the first ever college football playoff. They have been pretty convincing this season, and have dominated their rivals week after week, becoming a favorite team among bettors looking for safe college football betting picks. The Tigers currently hold the #5 position in the AP poll, but they really have a great chance to improve their position this week (even more if the higher ranked teams lose, of course) when they welcome in 2-2 Louisiana Tech Bulldogs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.