If you’re a college football betting aficionado that wants to take a break from the rigors of trying to consistently cash in with wining wagers, then you’re in for a treat, thanks to this insightful look at the annual SEC showdown between the LSU Wildcats and Alabama Crimson Tide. Both, Alabama and Louisiana State University have been members of the SEC since its inception way back in December of 1932. Both prestigious schools have also competed in the SEC’s Western Division since the conference was split into two divisions back in 1992.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.