Like its portentous name suggests, the Death Valley has always been a scary place for most college teams to go, and almost any team that takes the trip to Tiger Stadium ends up as a double digit underdog in the college football lines. So, the fact that LSU miserably lost in the valley to the unranked Mississippi State came as big surprise to many seasoned bettors. The manner in which the highly-rated LSU was convincingly demolished by the Bulldogs was indeed a spectacle, something which will be talked about for many months, or even years to come. And even though the sour taste of this emasculating defeat is far from forgotten, LSU still has a non-conference date with the New Mexico State this coming Saturday. This game, which will be played at the Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, Louisiana at 6:30 PM CT, will be a stern test for Les Miles’ men who have been under fierce criticism from their fans. Will the Aggies cause another record-breaking upset or will the Tigers lick their wounds and claw their way out of the dust like they’ve done innumerably in the past? See the preview below for a match up of these two teams.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.