Like its portentous name suggests, the Death Valley has always been a scary place for most college teams to go, and almost any team that takes the trip to Tiger Stadium ends up as a double digit underdog in the college football lines. So, the fact that LSU miserably lost in the valley to the unranked Mississippi State came as big surprise to many seasoned bettors.The manner in which the highly-rated LSU was convincingly demolished by the Bulldogs was indeed a spectacle, something which will be talked about for many months, or even years to come. And even though the sour taste of this emasculating defeat is far from forgotten, LSU still has a non-conference date with the New Mexico State this coming Saturday. This game, which will be played at the Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, Louisiana at 6:30 PM CT, will be a stern test for Les Miles’ men who have been under fierce criticism from their fans. Will the Aggies cause another record-breaking upset or will the Tigers lick their wounds and claw their way out of the dust like they’ve done innumerably in the past? See the preview below for a match up of these two teams.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams
- 5 Betting Reasons Why Alabama Could Disappoint in the Upcoming NCAAF Season