When Texas Tech and LSU meet in the 2015 Advocare Texas Bowl, it’s going to be a classic matchup of offense versus defense! Pat Mahomes and the Texas Tech Red Raiders will look to use their high-powered offense to take down the LSU Tigers and Leonard Fournette when they square off on Tuesday, December 29 at 9:00 PM ET, live from NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas. Now, let’s check the college football odds and determine which team is the right pick!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.