It’s all about clawing, pawing and biting when the Memphis Tigers (3-0, 0-0 AAC) host the Cincinnati Bearcats (2-1, 0-1 AAC) this Thursday in a Week 4 College Football encounter. Given this a nationally televised game that features Cincinnati, the media’s preseason pick to win the American Athletic Conference, and Memphis, the current leaders in the AAC West, a great football showdown can be expected from the two teams. Here is a guide on how to place your wagers in this game’s college football betting lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.