The Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-1) welcome the undefeated Ohio Bobcats (3-0) at TCF Bank Stadium this Saturday in an attempt to secure their third win of the season, following Minnesota’s narrow 10-7 win over Kent State last Saturday. Meanwhile, the Bobcats are looking to continue their 100% run, having beaten the Idaho Vandals, Marshall Thundering Herd and SE Louisiana this season. Something’s gotta give eventually in Saturday’s NCAA Football betting odds, and we take you through our thought-process of who we think is worthiest of the win.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.